Remember the article you read online about that great newly released sports car or a review of a high-end vacation getaway?
Or maybe you scrolled through the blog post about a new diet that promised to melt away fat if you just followed it exactly. All of these articles were likely part of a larger campaign known as article marketing.
Article marketing is one of the oldest strategies used by online marketers to acquire new visitors and increase sales on their websites. The practice typically involves writers and publishers as primary participants, with article marketing services working as intermediaries that help match writers with interested publishers.
The fundamental purpose of article marketing is to attract wider online audiences and increase the number of sales opportunities for products or services offered on websites.
The most popular articles support an author’s or company’s reputation as an expert in a specific field, and help cultivate a loyal audience. Increased site traffic boosts where their web page ranks in search engine results, which means more people will see the site and have the opportunity to buy what the author is selling.
A Step By Step Guide To Effective Online Article Marketing.
Online article marketing can effectively improve organic search results in a number of ways:
1. Identify your market niche. Your niche will determine the type of articles you write, as all of the articles you publish as part of your marketing strategy should testify to your expertise and inspire web surfers interested in your specific product, service or topic to visit your website. For example, if you website is a blog about Japanese food, then all of your articles should pertain to that subject.
2. Choose article titles. The titles you use are extremely important when it comes to attracting viewers and improving your search engine optimization (SEO), and you should therefore take some care in picking them.
3. Write high-quality articles. Your article marketing will only be as effective as the articles you write, as low-quality articles are less likely to garnish attention and inspire visitors to your site.
4. Place summaries of your articles strategically within your site. For example, if you have an online winter apparel catalog, you can feature summaries for articles like, "Wear Your Scarf These 5 Creative Ways" and, "Must-have Winter Coats" directly on your product pages. This will engage visitors and inspire them to stay and explore your site.
5. Share your articles on social networking sites. Additionally, include social media sharing buttons on all of your web pages, so others can share your articles.
6. Publish articles in article directories. Search the web for article directories to find submission sites that will accept and publish your articles. Include both niche and general terms in your searches to find a variety of applicable submission sites.
Spin, or rewrite, your articles if you plan on submitting them to multiple sites. Search engines may not give high rankings to duplicate content, so it is important that you give each article a makeover before publishing it in more than one location on the web.
The Goals Of Online Article Marketing.
Effective article marketing is about writing quality articles that are useful or interesting to your market, using some on your own website and getting some published on other related websites.
Here are our goals for online article marketing for our clients:
Article Marketing has lost some of it’s luster over the past few years, as changes to Google’s algorithm has decreased it’s importance while raising Social Cue’s. But while it’s not as important, it’s still a critical piece of your strategy for getting your website ranked and for the all-important Google Searches.
Visit my list of the Top 14 Article Marketing Directories of 2015!
Get paid to write articles online.
I recently found a great way to earn an additional income by simple writing articles . You can write about anything you feel like with the added advantage of a finished template already designed for you .
All you have to do, is to setup your free account and add all your social media links to the template so that everything is ready to go when you write your article .
You will of course drive traffic directly to there website instead off your own , but at least you are getting paid for the articles you write. Its actually a great site to try out Article marketing if you are only getting started now .
Checkout my profile on the site and connect with me there so that we can get you started . PROFILE LINK >>>